- Review of the workspace and tools selection
- To complete an exercise using the Region drawing tools for familiarity and comfort
- Learn how to/or What the following are or do:
- Find the Region Properties page
- What options are on the Region Properties page
- What is the Region Draw tool and how to use it
- How to change brush sizes
- How to assign stitch types and colors to regions
- How to double check that your region has been changed
- Understand the purpose of Region Flood Fill Tool
- How to add to draw a design
- How to use the Zoom feature
- How to use the Pan hand
- To experience how to use the eraser tool and options
- Use Undo and Redo
- Change the Stitch Properties of the Region Fills types
- Filling Stamps/Shapes with the Region Flood Fill tool
- When to use Vertical and Horizontal offset
- Turning on an outline for Decorative Fills
Beginning level class for anyone who wants to learn about My Design Center or IQ Designer.
Bring your enthusiasm and something to take notes on. No need to bring your machine.
Becky works at Lake Loveland Sewing company, and has worked in the sewing industry for past 8 years. Her primary role at LLSewCo is new machine owner education.